CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Classifieds Section Any and all posts concerning items for sale, or items wanted must be posted in this area. Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!!

Announcements in Forum : Classifieds Section
10-02-2008 until 12-31-2020
Rich Z
Posting thumbnail photos in the Classifieds sections

As some of you have likely noticed, I had a modification done to the classifieds section that allows an advertiser to be able to put a thumbnail image in the topic line of their ad. This is done automatically using the first photo that is uploaded as an ATTACHMENT to the thread you are creating. I think this will be very helpful for people to be able to see a pic of an animal or animals you are selling right in the topic line to get their interest in taking a look closer at your ad.

Now with that being said, I would like to put a restriction on the use of that function. It is for the display or ANIMALS only, and is not to be used for a logo of your business, or any sort of generic graphic that denotes a sale, auction, or anything of that nature. It needs to be SOLELY used for the display of the animals you are trying to sell. Otherwise, I can see where this will get way out of hand, and eventually negate the entire purpose of having that mod done here.

I hope everyone understand my reasoning behind wanting to have the classifieds this way.