• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some new shots of Jasmine!

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
Jasmine sure is growing! She is just over 4 foot now. She is in shed now.....thats always fun!

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

They CAN be aggressive. They usually are kept to hot leading to jumpiness. She is only nasty during shed.

Very pretty snake. Definitely not for me. Our Florida King musked me big time at school today. I was trying to pull him out of the litter for the incoming group of students (we were doing characteristics of life) and he whipped his tail around to musk my face, but it hit my polo shirt instead. Thank God we had spare, clean t-shirts at school....

She's one of my favorite snakes on this board! Maybe someday....I remember holding one at the shop Raven Spirit360 worked in and being surprised at how different it felt from any of my snakes. I love their texture. :)

Musking is always fun! Lauren, they are really not all that bad, once you get to know them. One would be a great addition to your collection.

That would be cool to see a picture of you holding her, David, so we could see how big she is now!

Awesome shots! I love the expression her eyebrows (?) give her. She looks about ready to get reaaaallllll serious like. Show you who's boss. ;)

Those "eyebrows" are actually extra reinforced supraocular scales. Which is the scale directly above the eye.

I might get one of those some day, they intrigue me so much! IMO they have the special beauty of venomous snakes in a way without being venomous.

Do they feel like gophers?

They are very much like a Pituophis! Same basic feel. Just a bit bigger and cool. They are intelligent snakes that are always in motion. Very cool if you ask me!

Back