• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first ball python!!

wasuslitherin

WARNING: I can be.....
July 18 I went to the Gateway Reptile Expo in Bridgeton , Mo. I wasn't really planning on getting anything, except pinkies for my hatchlings. So, we pay our addmission, buy three raffle tickets, and walk right in. I see all the gorgeous , amazing animals. A raffle ticket is called, we didn't get it. So, continue walking, I dont see that many corns, lots of ball and boas. And Alot a beared dragons and geckos. Then the raffle ticket is called, nothing. We stop and talk to a person about some Hogg Island Boas, time passes by... Time for another raffle drawing. I pull out my tickets and ...BINGO! I won!! I went to claim a $25 gift certificate for JandW Exotics. I fell in LOVE with the ball python he had there. The ball python is a '09 normal male. He was heathly, good looking snake.

Here is Bridgeton!!!
Cassandras001.jpg

Closeup!
Cassandras319.jpg

Nice! I love the vibrant black of normal BPs. It's so rich, and after a shed, iridescent.

Thanks!! He is such an incredible animal! He is so sweet and calm... I can put him aound my neck and clean house, clean tanks, do whatever I have to. I am tempted to take him with to run to the store. Just like you would a dog! lol. He is so great!

Yeah, Marbles is like that, I can wear him around the house or sit with him on my lap while I am on the computer.

I won't be long and he will be joined by (probably) a female with something special about her coloring or pattern and then the family will progress from there. Just like corns, it's difficult to stop with only ONE BP!

Congratulations on your new addition!

Back