• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Off Reptile Restrictions and New Birthday Additions

ssssinful-1

Held Hostage By Corns
I am off reptile restriction.

It's a long story... but, I was put on reptile purchase restriction by my ex until she got a dog. Well, last month I was finally able to get the landlord to approve a small dog. After a few weeks of looking, we find a schnoodle that will fit in well with the family. Three days later, she doesn't want the dog. Basically, she was too much drama and had too many rules. She is gone, I kept the dog, and am free to have what ever reptile (within legal limits) that I want.

So, for my birthday... I got myself some new additions. 2KSB's- a normal and an anery. I have wanted either Rosy Boas or KSB's for awhile. These two are in excellent health and were an incredible deal.

BRB's have been on the wish list for awhile too. I just love their irridescent skin. It is just days before the one reptile show we have here in Utah and I was trying to hold on to some change to pick up a Hoggie. However, when I saw this little lady, I took up the opportunity to snatch her up. She is an 09 and fairly mellow. I am sure with some regular handling she will be a wonderful BRB.

I am still looking forward to the Wasatch Reptile Expo, but am pleased beyond pleased with my new acquisitions. I hope to see a few people from Iherp there!

KSB's

Female Normal KSB... she has some outstanding contrasting bright orange and chocolate brown.

Male Anery KSB... such a sweet face and nice black and white on this recently shed boy.

Attachments

• 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 67
  • KSB Anery.JPG
    KSB Anery.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 67
BRB

Female BRB... not the best pics of her. She is in blue and I will have to get some nicer pics of my little girl after she sheds.

Attachments

• BRB 1.JPG
    BRB 1.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 67
  • BRB 3.JPG
    BRB 3.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 67
  • BRB Face.JPG
    BRB Face.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 67
The fact that the dog stayed and your GF was kicked out tickles me to no end hehehehehe.
Beautiful boas :)

The fact that the dog stayed and your GF was kicked out tickles me to no end hehehehehe.
Beautiful boas :)

Thanks Oren! I am thrilled with them (and the decision to move on.)

The dog gives me no drama and doesn't talk back. Plus she likes the reptiles. :laugh:

Nice snakes! I love BRBs. Will be keeping an eye out for a sub-adult to adult male, here. Your girl has such nice, orange coloring. Congratulations. And happy birthday :).

I also love the part that your ex is gone and the dog stayed. I need a man like that... :) But you wouldn't find me telling you no more reptiles :)

If those are the KSBs I was looking at on KSL, they were a wonderful deal! Pity I live so far away from all the good deals on KSL! By the time I can finagle a way to get there someone has already snatched them up. Oh well. Right now there is a male red het albino hoggie on KSL for an incredibly low price too. I'm going to be at the WRE as well, this will be my first time to attend.
Beautiful snakes! Think you got the best deal out of that as well. LOL

I got a kick out of your story. Dogs and snakes are so much less drama anyway, you made the right choice! That anery Kenyan is awesome.

Reasons my reptiles are better than my boyfriend:
- they don't eat like Michael Phelps
- they couldn't care less about whether or not I spend enough time with them
- they are neither aware nor would they care if they were that I "window shop" for others of their species when I'm bored
- they don't have crazy ex-owners who cause trouble

Reason my boyfriend is better than my reptiles:
- I don't have to pick up his poo

- they are neither aware nor would they care if they were that I "window shop" for others of their species when I'm bored

You are SO right!!!

I want pics of the dog, too. Lucky little critter. Bye bye GF!

Nice snakes! I love BRBs. Will be keeping an eye out for a sub-adult to adult male, here. Your girl has such nice, orange coloring. Congratulations. And happy birthday :).
Thank you, Mrs. Z. I lucked out on these. Good luck in your search for a male. :) I am sure you will find a handsome one.

If those are the KSBs I was looking at on KSL, they were a wonderful deal! Pity I live so far away from all the good deals on KSL! By the time I can finagle a way to get there someone has already snatched them up. Oh well. Right now there is a male red het albino hoggie on KSL for an incredibly low price too. I'm going to be at the WRE as well, this will be my first time to attend.
Beautiful snakes! Think you got the best deal out of that as well. LOL
Yes- they were. They are solid healthy buggers. I couldn't believe how orange the female was from the ad- but was surprised to see she was really that orange when I went to pick her up. I saw that Hoggie. He is a nice looking one. Are you coming to the WRE on Sat or Sun?

I also love the part that your ex is gone and the dog stayed. I need a man like that... :) But you wouldn't find me telling you no more reptiles :)
The dog had a lot more to offer... and she doesn't tell me no at all.

I got a kick out of your story. Dogs and snakes are so much less drama anyway, you made the right choice! That anery Kenyan is awesome.
Thank you... I just love his sweet face.

OMG Lexie- You summed it up in a perfect nutshell!!!

You are SO right!!!

I want pics of the dog, too. Lucky little critter. Bye bye GF!
Pic of Lily... Here you go! She is a 7 lbs...18 week old Schnoodle. Daddy was a Toy Poodle and Momma was a Mini Schnauzer. Lily was the only white pup in the litter. She has the long slender poodle legs, refined delicate poodle features, poodle intelligence, schnauzer face and ears. The best part is her personality is a perfect balance of both dogs.

Attachments

• Lily.JPG
    Lily.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 10
Very pretty dog!
Actually we, my dad, mom, brother & I, are going there on Sat. have a hotel for Sat. night & will go to the Expo on both days. The boys have a few places they want to go as well.
I was pretty surprised at how much contrast the normal KSB had in the ad as well, had wondered if it was really that color. I think that's one of the prettiest normals I've seen.
Will you be vending or just visiting at the Expo?

Back