• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My new cresty and living terrarium!!

Urban_M86

i dunno what morph he is but it really doesn't matter to me, he is awesome i wish i could get a better pic of him but don't want to stress him. tell my what u think guys.

DSCN0191.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

Very nice! I love the use of rocks instead of those cheapo "hydro-balls" or whatever Zoomed markets them as.

Have you thought of adding a waterfall feature? :p

Very nice! I love the use of rocks instead of those cheapo "hydro-balls" or whatever Zoomed markets them as.

Have you thought of adding a waterfall feature? :p

I have but the vivarium is to small :( its only a 18x18x18 viv if i can get a bigger enclosure in the future i definitely

I have but the vivarium is to small :( its only a 18x18x18 viv if i can get a bigger enclosure in the future i definitely

i actually used the background that came with my 18x18x18 and turned that into a waterfall. (I did use the hydroballs substrate under a sheet of needlepoint mesh though)

I took a fountain pump, some ice-cube maker water line hose, and a t-splitter and ran it up the back of the background where I poked two holes. My treefrog loved his waterfall :D

i actually used the background that came with my 18x18x18 and turned that into a waterfall. (I did use the hydroballs substrate under a sheet of needlepoint mesh though)

I took a fountain pump, some ice-cube maker water line hose, and a t-splitter and ran it up the back of the background where I poked two holes. My treefrog loved his waterfall :D

good idea!! but i'll have to tkae the tank apart..... maybe next time

Back