• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

50 PERCENT OFF Special Sale now in progress

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Special Sale now in progress

Well I THINK I have my 2004 price list mostly finished. I am still working on some new photos to put in the listings, but those will be added as I find time. But in the meantime, I am now offering a special sale, somewhat like I did last year, only earlier. Details can be found on my SerpenCo.com main page, so check it out, please.

As many of you know, I have a *situation* which has arisen which I would like to feel more comfortable that I can handle financially. As such, I am asking you all to help out, if you can, by taking a look at my sale and seeing if you can find some stuff that you would like to get for this upcoming season. I am also offering a special discount sale on the remaining 2003 animals, as well as offering bulk lots of 2004 corns.

Some of you may have already gotten a newsletter from me about this, but if not, well then now you know about this from this site.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the support and business I have gotten from most of you over the years.

Thank you.

Rich, your thumbnail for 2004 Bloodreds is that of a butter... might want to fix it... ;)

-Kat

Yes, it is a 50 percent discount. I have since plugged that into the sale decription file. Duh....

And Kat, thanks for letting me know about the error. I'm kind of distracted lately, so if you see any more screw ups, PLEASE let me know......

MINIMUM ORDER of $300 (for animals ONLY) before the discount is applied. At least make it worthwhile for me to pack up the box

So wait a sec, we gotta spend 300 before we can get that 1/2 discount?

...which means that if one buys snakes via this sale, one will be shelling out atleast $200.

$300 minimum + discount applied = $150, and shipping is another $50 on top of that.

I'm half-tempted to get something, but can only come up with about $200 worth of pre-discount snakes that I'd want... Gonna have to think on things, methinks.

-Kat

Sorry about the minimum order, but I am just not going to pack a box for a $12.50 sale. The whole idea of this is to try to get a lot of snakes out of my hair quickly and put some $$ in my pockets. So to get the discount, you have to make it worth my while to make the shipment.

Sorry if anyone feels this is unfair.

Ya im kinda bummed out now. I just bought Pearl HiHat cymbals and a Sabian Crash cymbal, that kinda makes me broke. Ya know you could still have that 1/2 sale thing. If you made them charge for everything:box,heat packs,shipping,ect + snake(s). Id really jump on that.

Rich,

I think it's perfectly fair to set a minimum order... I'm just lamenting that I don't meet it. Ah well... I've already got snakes coming from elsewhere... I really don't need more right now. ;)

-Kat

Kat, you have that many snakes/projects already that you couldn't find enough 50% off snakes to get?

I could easily find about $600 (before discount) of snakes I'd like, but considering my husband just decided he needed to buy a new computer system, that money is just not available right now.

I really was looking forward to this sale too, but yesterday while looking at the SerpenCo site, my husband peers over my shoulder, sees the 50% sale info and says "50% off sale! NO! Don't even think about it." So, even thought I already had thought about it, I guess I'll have to pass too.

If I ever make a profit (ha ha) on the snakes I intend to start selling, then he should complain less about new acquisitions, but until then getting new snakes will most likely still be like pulling teeth.

Oh well, I'll stop rambling now.

Winter shipping

I was wondering if there is any concern with shipping to a northern state like MA this time of the year. I know it is only overnight but it is just starting to get above freezing during the day? I would like to take advantage of the 50% off offer but I wasn't certain if it would be wise to wait for warmer weather? Thank you very much.

Mark Beverly

I have sent several shipments to Connecticut and Massachusetts recently with no problems. All boxes are insulated and heat packs are inside to keep the contents warm. I check the temps at the destination for each shipment, and if it looks way too cold, I just notify the customer that we will have to delay shipping until it warms up just a bit.

I could easily find about $600 (before discount) of snakes I'd like
What..only $600!!! My pre-discount order was over $2K! ;) ;)

Seriously though, this is a great offer, and I'm surprised that Rich hasn't sold out of everything yet. At these prices, it's a great opportunity to either add new stock to your collection, get some animals to resell at shows. No matter how you look at it, it's a sound investment.

Also keep in mind that the money raised from this sale has a direct effect on this site. Should Jeff Barringer somehow get his way in the kingsnakes.com lawsuit, this site will also be killed by it. Remember folks, the objective of the suit isn't to obtain the disputed domain... it's an attempt to annihilate Rich and put him out of business.

lol...

I wonder if he's going to have any '04s left before they even hatch? :D
(gotta see if I can come up with a hundred bucks in the next month...)

Winged Wolf...

MINIMUM ORDER of $300 (for animals ONLY) before the discount is applied. At least make it worthwhile for me to pack up the box

You'd better come up with more than $100.00!

Back