• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

REAL story behind santa!(dont read if you think santa is a good guy)

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
If parents knew the real santa they would be happy to tell there kids about Jesus and the real Christmas story. I found out last night that the guy santa is based on Saint Nick is the Patron saint of hookers(look it up its true) Now tell me do you want to tell your kids about Jesus who tells kids to be good? or santa the fat creepy guy that comes in your house and tells your daughters to be hookers!!!!!!!!!!

Not so sure I can believe anything from someone who does not know the difference between there, their and they're. (3 different words, 3 different meanings, and are not interchangable)

I've missed you Beth and I'd rather my daughter be a hooker than believe in some crazy guy that bled everywhere in the name of of an absent god.....but thats just me;)

I've missed you Beth and I'd rather my daughter be a hooker than believe in some crazy guy that bled everywhere in the name of of an absent god.....but thats just me;)

Hi Danielle, I've missed you too! (and am glad I don't have a daughter either way, lol)

O by the way im not sure if this was true just saw it somewhere and wanted to post it to find out what other people thought

Sorry to make you sad and no Santa was not the patron saint of hookers,lol I'm secure in my beliefs as an adult btw:)

Sorry to make you sad and no Santa was not the patron saint of hookers,lol I'm secure in my beliefs as an adult btw:)

Agreed....and nothing sadder than a kid who does not know the basic meaning of words we use everyday.

There - a designated location. As in "Put your notebook there".
They're - a contraction of the words "they are". As in "They're coming over".
Their - a word meaning something that is possessed by another. As in "Their car was in the driveway".

Simple, isn't it?

Agreed....and nothing sadder than a kid who does not know the basic meaning of words we use everyday.

Their - a word meaning something that is possessed by another. As in "Their car was in the driveway".

Simple, isn't it?

You hit the nail on the head. Kid. He is a kid, and is still learning. I am pretty sure that not all of us knew perfectly what to put, and where to put it, when we were his age. With the constant ragging on kids that you guys/gals do on kids who put the wrong word in the incorrect place, its surprising that we ever get new members.

Simple, isn't it?

I am proud to say I have no clue where to put each one:) Because im a Kentuckian and thats who we roll

You hit the nail on the head. Kid. He is a kid, and is still learning. I am pretty sure that not all of us knew perfectly what to put, and where to put it, when we were his age. With the constant ragging on kids that you guys/gals do on kids who put the wrong word in the incorrect place, its surprising that we ever get new members.

Pet peeve of mine. What are our kids learning in school if they can't even get the hang of the BASICS? This whole not knowing the difference between "there, their and they're" is a fairly new issue.

Pet peeve of mine. What are our kids learning in school if they can't even get the hang of the BASICS? This whole not knowing the difference between "there, their and they're" is a fairly new issue.
I have to agree. That is third grade english at best. I guess I'm glad my kid isn't in school in Kentucky. Sounds like they're not doing a very good job teaching their kids english there.;)

I have to agree. That is third grade english at best. I guess I'm glad my kid isn't in school in Kentucky. Sounds like they're not doing a very good job teaching their kids english there.;)

I read this once. Then read it again and started to giggle. LOVE the last line :)

Its not Kentucky's fault its mine for not caring. If I did care I could do it great but im lazy and likes to do stuff fast!!!!! the way I see it if it works then do it

Back