• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ball python breeding game!

GSDlover

Not sure if many of you will be interested, but I heard about this game on another reptile forum. You start out with 200 dollars, and you buy some snakes either from the shop or the market and you breed them.
You try and make different morphs or high quality snakes.

http://www.pythonkings.nl/

I'm addicted to it and I have a clutch that should hatch in 9 minutes!

You also level up and make money, pretty fun.
It's mostly text and there is a starter guide in the forum if you don't understand how to play.

Have fun!

So far I've produced...

Albinos
Lemon Pastels
Super Lemon Pastels
Axanthic
Het Axanthic + Het Albino
Some het piebalds
Lots of normals
And soon some snows and hopefully some piebalds soon!

The market helps you get other morphs if you're looking for anything, you can also try your luck with buying eggs from the shop!

No, not at all.
There should be tons of snakes, some people are ridiculous about pricing them though.

haha, oh yes sorry.
I should have thought of that when you said something.

Just got some pieds and murphy is against me and my snows today.
Tried 4 times... 3 failed... last one I got a clutch but no snows!

My snakes had all normals, so I bred them all back to each other to see what happens. I may just mass produce normals and save up money to get into morphs.

I am on there. Although I have very limited to non exsistant knowledge about python morphs I am giving it a try. I am ncforestranger on there.

BTW it is hard to start with just $200. I have a male normal and 2 female normals.

I have no idea about the morphs either, so I'm just breeding things together that I think would look nice haha. But I learned that blue eyed lucys are mojaves? They don't make normals if you breed them to normals, they make mojaves.

Confusing!

I played this a few years back... It got totally out of hand... I was rushing home to set up my next breeding... LOL
I prolly still got an account there..... But I ain't going back to it.....

Back