• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I loss Lace.

Lennycorn

Just see the truth
Yep, one or two of the four clip where loose when I check on her after seeing a shed. And the little Miss must of decided to take a trip. Well two day latter I found her in my couch. I flip it tonight and found a open section of ""backing". I open it more and saw her tail. I reached in and she was making a run for it.
She seem a little pissed I got her. It's feeding night but I don't think she deserves her dinner. Maybe I'll serve it to her cold!!.

How do you spank a snake a#$???

Yep, one or two of the four clip where loose when I check on her after seeing a shed. And the little Miss must of decided to take a trip. Well two day latter I found her in my couch. I flip it tonight and found a open section of ""backing". I open it more and saw her tail. I reached in and she was making a run for it.
She seem a little pissed I got her. It's feeding night but I don't think she deserves her dinner. Maybe I'll serve it to her cold!!.

How do you spank a snake a#$???

Very carefully, lol. They always seem angry when caught.

Yeah......I glad I found her too but she didn't need to cop an attitude me being all flighty and all on me. She acts like I'm the one who had a night on the town, the tramp.

Well she had a meal and the clips are tight and now she going to take a nap!
And I'm stuck with the bill. Pfft!.

You know how girls/women are. High maintenance, cranky when we don't get our way--and proud of it! You go, Lace!

Seriously, though, I'm glad you got her back safe and sound :).

You know how girls/women are. High maintenance, cranky when we don't get our way--and proud of it! You go, Lace! :).

Glad you found her. She's like a teenager, did you expect her to be happy when she was caught misbehaving lol.

I know cranky, high maintenance and misbehaving.
I have a wife a two (2) teenage daughters. PIMA!!

This is why I'm starting to really love my dog Champ and my male snakes.
Hell they save me money by going off feed.

I just looked in her tank. She's under the aspen. She's tired.
I hope the shoes she bought don't fit!

Well if she was a proper miss the shoes were on your credit card and they are Jimmy Choo shoes and you'll be paying for them for Oh! a couple months, muhahahaha.

DAVE!!! You scared me, I thought something bad happened to the little girl. So glad it ended well. :)

Think about it. Of COURSE they're not gonna fit--and once she wakes up, that's gonna make her even crankier, and you KNOW it will be all YOUR fault! If you want to get out of this little adventure with your life, you'd best get ready to really shell out. She's gonna need some proper wining and dining, and maybe some really expensive jewelry to put her back in a good mood. Or, maybe, a new car and an iPad.... You'd just be a gentleman about it all and pay the piper. Everyone knows that if snakie ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy :).

Back