• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Arizona Mtn. Kingsnake

knox

Wanted one of these for quite a while. I also like the Zonata, but this Pyro was inexpensive and only a 20 minute drive away. I am VERY happy with him!

1042080058_photobucket_35605_.jpg

1042080058_photobucket_35604_.jpg

Congrats on the new snake! Arizona Mountain Kings are definitely one of the snakes on my want list. They're one of the nicest looking King Snakes, in my opinion. I love their faces, and the hourglass shaped black markings in between the saddles.

Yes, they have been on my want list for a number of years. And I agree, their colors are so vibrant!

I have one of those (a female) that I've had about a year now. I got her because of her beauty. What a wild thing she was for a LONG time, and I thought of rehoming her because I hate to be musked constantly. Nowadays, she's much calmer and no longer musks me, so I think I'll actually keep her, after all :).

Your snake is gorgeous. I totally understand why you would want something that beautiful. Congratulations!

Back