• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

So... Where has Katie been lately?

ArpeggioAngel

Around Here Somewhere....
I have been absent from the forum a lot lately. Started not long after Daytona last year when I lost my previous job. I used to work at home so it was easy for me to be on the forum all day, but now, with working an hour away from home I don't get on here nearly as often. I did get a new job in November last year though so at least I wasn't unemployed long. It was a scary time though and if it wasn't for the extreme kindness of folks here I probably would have been in a lot of trouble financially.

On top of that, last fall I went to Ohio for my brother's wedding - I was the photographer. When I got home, my external hard drive crashed so I was unable to work on his wedding photos (didn't have a job, so no money to get everything fixed). I finally got all the computer issues straighetened out this spring so most of my spare time at home has been working on the photos....

Thought I would share with you some of the shots I am most proud of from the wedding. In the near future I will also be posting lots of other photos that I have taken since last fall and just not had time to edit and post. That includes my trip to Arizona where I went herping with Stephanie (DesertAnimal) and FINALLY saw my first wild rattlesnakes!

For those folks who have been around the forum here with me for a while, you know how much I love to take and post photos so it has been killing me that I haven't been able to do so.... I certainly have some catching up to do!

This is my sister in law Megan with the bridal party before the wedding:
016.jpg

026.jpg

They rented this awesome car and Megan wanted a "sexy" photo with it for my brother:
IMG_7502.jpg

My adorable niece Bella who cried the whole way down the aisle as the flower girl!
IMG_7533.jpg

I will post a few more in a reply to this thread....

The big moment!
IMG_75672.jpg

My little brother and his beautiful family:
IMG_76022.jpg

And just a couple of fun shots after the ceremony:
IMG_76772.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_76922.jpg

Hope you liked them! Can't wait to start posting some of the other stuff I am working on now!

For those folks who have been around the forum here with me for a while, you know how much I love to take and post photos so it has been killing me that I haven't been able to do so.... I certainly have some catching up to do!

Yep, sure do know how much you love taking photos.:D

You do very nice work with photos/photography. Great photos, in this thread, too.

Glad that things are better, for you, and happy to see you posting.:)

Back