• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I am starting out and want to know....

Bish

Corn Lover
I am starting out and want to know how often should I feed my normal Corn! The food i am planning on feeding it small live mice!!!

It depends upon the size/age of your snake.

Under about 6 months, once every 5-7 days.
6 months to 2-3 years, once about every 7 days.
Over 2-3 years , once every 7-14 days.

And this is just a rough guideline.

Hey Bish... how old is your corn??? or actually how long is your corn... I feed my little corns which are under the age of one I feed them on mondays and fridays... the others which are older and bigger I feed them every Monday... this is just my own feeding schedule...

just started feeding mine a fuzzy every monday before that it was a pinkie or two every monday.

woah we have the same food,corn,inches,and day of feeding. hehe that was a little scary at first :p.
hehe just wanted to tell ya we have the same stuff basicly so we should tell eachther how they rae doing and stuff. :)

hehe,
Dustin

DustinWaller said:
woah we have the same food,corn,inches,and day of feeding. hehe that was a little scary at first :p.
hehe just wanted to tell ya we have the same stuff basicly so we should tell eachther how they rae doing and stuff. :)

hehe,
Dustin

Me??

That is a pretty cool coincidence hehe :D

live ones aint good for a starter.....as a starter myself i sud know.!

i really advise u to feed ur corn DEAD mice

1) safer
2)cheaper
3)less destressing for the snake
4)less destressing for u!

I feed mine on Monday's and Thursday. If you are in the Uk it is illegal to feed live food, you would have to prekill first.

Back