• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

World of Warcraft players?

Millinex

Tell me I'm not alone here ;(

Started playing again like, this week since starcraft 2 got boring. Got my DK to 82 already, 85 by tonight, yay for leveling -_- not.

Wow Kinda killied itself at the moment Im tired of getting free invites back, Just waiting for guild wars 2 to come out

What do you guys focus on? PvP/PvE etc?

Used to end game with VANQUISH and whatnot, but got so tired of pve in s6, hit r1 in 2s now I play for dara mactire and stuff. Yay.

I play occasionally. My computer is too old to handle anything newer than Burning Crusade, though, and the amount of lag you find in the cities is actually so bad it crashes my game entirely, so I'm stuck on a lonely private server where the most people you ever see online is two or three at once. :p I play a Lvl 38 Druid and a Lvl 32 Hunter. XD

I quit WoW in February...I had 9 toons at level 80 at one point...deleted five of them with Cataclysm, got the other four to 85 :/

Then I admitted how bad the addiction was...and admitted to myself that I found Cata quite boring...and logged off for good.

(for the record, I did PvE and raiding mostly, with a little PvP thrown in for good measure)

I did Pve till it got way to repetative, I switched over to pvp untill they let the arena seasons drag on for like 3 months to long >.>, playing pro is just wasting life, casual play is where the life is at

I did Pve till it got way to repetative, I switched over to pvp untill they let the arena seasons drag on for like 3 months to long >.>, playing pro is just wasting life, casual play is where the life is at

There's a gap between pro and "pro". I'm starting to do arena carries again, and I'll get $150-$200 per 2.2k carry. Not all bad considering it's like 2 hours work !

Not alone!

I have an 85 rogue and a 85 hunter.
Horde, Area 52.

Also I'm mostly pve and raiding.
I do pvp when I get bored though (on both).

I'm an 85 disc priest, alliance, Alleria. Both PvE and PvP. Disc is OP for both.
I also have other 85 alts but rarely actually play them much with the exception of DK when a tank is needed.

I haven't been playing much in the past two weeks.
I've just been bored with the end game content, I really can't be bothered to do zuls over and over for valor.
I just come on at night since i'm in our core raid group and I'm not going to make my guild pug LOL.

I agree, content is getting old quickly. We are working on heroic mode FL but it's getting old and it's easier than I thought it would be.

LOL Zoologygirl.
Yeah sometimes I wish I didn't play WoW so I didn't have to come on to raid some nights.

---

Also yeah I didn't even cap my valor this week because I couldn't be bothered to play. Once something new comes out I'm sure I'll play like I used too.

I can't even stand to pve, at all. It drives me up a wall because every single pug group I've been in = retarded. The only time I could handle it was with VANQUISH back in wrath. It wasn't awful then.

That's why I don't pug. We've got a core group of 10, it's a HUGE benefit now, being able to raid 10 man. It's a little more difficult but much more satisfying when you do succeed and no drama when you've got your own group of 10 really good friends (but of course you've got to make sure they play well)! ;)

Yeah we don't pug raids... 'specially tanks or healers.
Sometimes if we need one dps we will, but our core group + few back ups are usually all available.

I also don't do dungeons unless I have 3+ guildies with me.
The amount of bad players is ridiculous. If you're doing 6k in a zul... You're obviously doing something very, very wrong.

Back