Array | Array | Home | Home | Array
PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see

Long time no see

8Corn*Freak8
05-03-2004, 09:19 PM
I used to post here often about a year ago but then i lost my snake and i kindof got out of touch but now i have a new corn and a few other reptiles and exotic's. I got a Snow Corn hatchling and a snapping turtle and pirahnah's. I dont have any pic's yet but i will get some of my corn and maybe my turtle if i get the chance, but if any of you still remeber me then...HI! :p

MegF.
05-03-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, welcome back! I don't know you, but if you're into corns, it's good enough!

Skye
05-04-2004, 02:01 PM
nice to see you back here,

Skye

Rich Z
05-05-2004, 04:42 PM
You do need to fix your email account here. I am getting bounced emails from threads you have subscribed to:

dd Sorry your message to crazy_pker@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta151.mail.dcn.yahoo.com

Please do so ASAP.

Thanks.

Rich Z
05-06-2004, 11:20 PM
8Corn*Freak8 - last chance. Unless you fix your email address REAL SOON, your account here is going to be deleted.

Anyone who allows their email address to expire and causes me to get bounced emails will be subject to the same fate. Sorry, but I really don't need to wade through a bunch of bounced emails every day.

Rich Z
05-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Sorry you have ignored my requests to fix your email. Your account here is locked until you contact me about this problem.