• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New hognose arrivals

Tom Tuttle

Fightin the C
Linda & I wanted to diversify our collection so we got these awesome hoggies produced by Rich Hume. We had bred westerns for over 17 years. The past 8 years we have been hogless. I picked up an adult normal/het amel pair over the summer and that really stoked the fire to breed them again.
AxanthicHogmale2.jpg

AxanthicHogmale1.jpg

Dblhetf2.jpg

Dblhetf4.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

Last edited:
My hoggie is my favorite snake!! I love their personalities! Congrats on teh new additions, they're gorgeous!

VERY NICE TOM !!!
As you know, in some of my for sale ads I've mentioned I was trying to generate $$$ to fund another project..........well, that's what it is.....W. HOGNOSE !!

I've wanted to get into the hoggies all the way back when the Pink Pastels were new, (whew, showing my age......:eek1:) and I'm finally making the move.

I also got a pair of hoggies from Rich this year.

1.0 Axanthic 66% het Snow
0.1 Normal 66% het Snow

I plan to get some other hoggies in the near future, but I gotta move out some more corns to fund them and sales are pretty slow right now on corns so it will take me a little while to get all the ones I want.

My passion has always been and will always be corns snakes, but I'm VERY excited about getting into the hoggies !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thanks Walter!

I bred them from 1983 to 2002. Got away from them after spending a ton of $$ to produce a few pink pastels. :awcrap:The albinos at that time were VERY frail!!!

I plan on adding an Anconda/hets & a hypo/hets.

I'm sure you'll get hooked on them.;)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you produce a snow in the future!:cool::cool:

Thanks Walter! I bred them from 1983 to 2002. Got away from them after spending a ton of $$ to produce a few pink pastels. The albinos at that time were very frail!!!
I got 2.0 Axanthic 66% het snow & 0.3 normal 66% het snow from Rich. I plan on adding an Anconda/ hets & a hypo/hets. I'm sure you'll get hooked on them.;)

Get hooked.........I'm already there.........LOL
I plan to get some other hoggie stuff as well. Just need to move out some corns first. I think the Anacondas will come down a bit this year seeing they are co-doms.
Well probably not the color morph condas. ;)

Hope you don't mind me posting in your thread, but here is a shot of my two.

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
Back