• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Saying Goodbye :(

Jenber

We had our cat Spike put down yesterday. He was 13 and it was definitely time as he was in liver failure and had a heart murmur, but it's still sad. This was my husband's cat from before we were married and he's been on borrowed time since they found him. He had a broken tail and a hernia when they "acquired" him. Anyway, I just wanted to post a few pics of him that were taken last summer by a photographer friend of mine.

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

So sorry for your loss!

I have had to say goodbye to several old kitties over the years. It never becomes any easier, no matter how many times you have to do it. All we can say is that we gave them our love, and the best home we could, to make their life journey as happy as possible.

My thoughts are with you.

So sorry for your loss. I too have had to say good bye to my feline babies, it never gets any easier. Kathy said it well.

I am sorry for getting late to the post, but So sorry for your loss. I used to have a cat that looked just like him with the exception of slightly shorter hair. He is beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. He was beautiful. We just had to put our cat to sleep last week. It just doesn't get easier.

Back