• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Arlington NARBC Show..Scaleless Texas Rat Snakes

Toddsnake

Serious Corn Addiction!
Brian B, owner of B.H.B. Reptiles and a few of his Scaleless Texas Rat Snakes.
Can't decide if I like them or not....seem and look kinda "CREEPY"!!!!!:eek:

Todd:cheers:

Attachments

• bhb 1.jpg
    bhb 1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 56
  • bhb 2.jpg
    bhb 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 56
  • bhb 3.jpg
    bhb 3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 56
  • bhb 4.jpg
    bhb 4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 56
  • bhb 5.jpg
    bhb 5.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 56
I love Scaleless! We have a ton at work, that are sort of my little thing. They are truly cool animals! Once we get some babies on the ground, I'll have to buy a pair!

I can't say I like them, it feels like they are intentionally breeding an animal with a disability, and that sort of thing really bothers me.

I haven't noticed any disability with ours. They eat, shed, and poop fine. They are actually really unique snakes to work with.

how would they survive in the wild? scaleless snakes?! i didn't even know that was possible! i really want to see some now. I mean how did that even occur? I snake born with no scales? how small is the gene pool? or is it more common? etc....

It's a recessive genetic mutation. It's not very common in the wild, hence why they are bred in captivity.

Update..More pics...Scaleless Corns?

Just noticed the writing on the lid of the forth pic...looks like it says Scaleless CornSnakes $3500. There was two compartments on the display and one was Texas Rat Snakes and the other Corn Snakes....I think? :shrugs: Looks like they all have the "big eye" like a Texas Rat Snake. Here are two more pics...one shows the Texas Rat Snakes writing on it.
What do you guys think?

Todd:cheers:

Attachments

• bhb 6.jpg
    bhb 6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 15
  • BHB 7.jpg
    BHB 7.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 15
Back