Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
PDA

View Full Version : Story Behind Your Avatar...?

Story Behind Your Avatar...?

Sasheena
07-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a story behind their avatar? If so, post it here. (Can you tell I'm not patiently waiting for the eggs to hatch?

My avatar is a DragonHorse from Omega Triceros. Before my computer with my old beat up copy of photoshop finally died, I used to do a lot of computer art. The dragonhorse started as a photo of a horse, as a sort of template, and became a dragonhorse. The entire thing was painted in photoshop until the original horse disappeared... and only the painting remained.

I've always thought that if I really gave up breeding snakes, I'd buy Photoshop with the proceeds of selling off my collection.

leia
07-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Mine is self explainitory...it's my snake.
I took a picture and cropped and shrunk it to fit the uploading constraints.

Taceas
07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Interesting Sasheena, its a very neat picture to say the least. =)

Mine is a still shot from one of my favorite movies Equilibrium. It's an "out there" movie, but interesting enough for me. =P

Here's a link for an idea of the story line and cast: IMDB: Equilibrium (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238380/)

Tiffy
07-06-2004, 10:36 PM
My avatar mainly I found on http://www.deviantart.com/ , but It's a Japanese Rock&Roll (J-rock) artist, they cross dress, and in my opinion are VERY sexy, so yeeeeep, lol.

Siva
07-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Mine is a horse graphic done in photoshop that i found on the internet(it is also my cp background in it's pure form) and it was then edited by my friend Tiffy ;) to have a nice border, be the right size, and have my username in it :)

Clint Boyer
07-06-2004, 11:11 PM
My Avatar is my Lavender het Opal that I bought from Rich a few years back. I bought it mainly with the hopes of producing Opals as I didn't really think much of the Lavs....until now! They are one of my favorites. I just got lucky and got a good pic of him.

Marcel Poots
07-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Mine is a picture of the first Pewter I produced ;)

CptCupcakes
07-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Mine is a picture of my favorite person in Family Guy :)

elaphe4herps
07-07-2004, 10:01 AM
my avatar is the very first corn, or any snake for that matter, i ever hatched! it's a sunglow, and come to think about it, the mother and father that gave that first sunglow to me, just had a clutch hatch. GORGEOUS SNAKES! I think i might change it though, and get one of those larger avatars.

Simon
07-07-2004, 06:44 PM
I just like anime by the author of Princess Mononoke, Laputa, Nasica, Sprited Away, Totoro, and all the others that he drew~~

SexyHero
07-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Haven't found an avitar that I really enjoy yet....maybe I should look for one? :shrugs: maybe not...doesn't matter. :)

BiLL1024
07-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Mine is the cobra emblem on the side of my Mustang Cobra .
American muscle cars are a passion of mine.Car shows and races. NHRA