• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Speckled Kingsnake......In situ.

LRDJ

St. Landry Parish, LA..... Here is a beautiful male Speckled Kingsnake (L.t. holbrooki) with a stumpy tail.

In situ.... :)

Thanks for looking!

Orlando

that is a nice speckled king! i saw your corns at Tinley they were very nice!! you werent there but your brother was very helpful

that is a nice speckled king! i saw your corns at Tinley they were very nice!! you werent there but your brother was very helpful

Hey thanks! I was supposed to be there but my 3yr old is going through
a rough illness that with faith I hope to get answers and a solution to the problem.

Take care!
Orlando

Very pretty! I found a stumpy-tailed black racer once.

I hope your child is okay. Let me know if you end up at my hospital (Shands). I will keep your family in my prayers.

Very pretty! I found a stumpy-tailed black racer once.

I hope your child is okay. Let me know if you end up at my hospital (Shands). I will keep your family in my prayers.

Thanks Nancy! So far Nemours Children's Hospital is doing a great job.

Take care!

Orlando

Back