Home | Array | Array | Array | Array
PDA

View Full Version : Sad day

Sad day

Krenna
08-13-2004, 05:06 PM
I had a rough green for a couple of months now and it passed away today. Funny how I would never would have thought a reptile could capture my heart like this little guy did, the death acturally made me cry.

I bleached everything in the viv. So I can use the tank for later on.

I am still trying to figure out what could have been the cause. but with so many vairables I am still trying to think it out.

Anyways just needed to vent.

SlitherHither
08-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss...I just recently had a BP to die on me like Tuesday, and I spent ALL NIGHT crying over her...She was actually having to be force fed...I kinda knew the day might have come where she would die, but I'd hoped I would have been able to nurse her back to health...Her name was Diamond...She was MY treasure...R.I.P. Diamond

hurricanecorn
08-17-2004, 08:45 PM
weird how people can have such feelings for an animal that can't, Im not dissin anyone here its a compliment, it shows the true character of a person who cares so much as to cry for somthing that cannot understand. I bet The people who know you are very privilaged.

RR

MegF.
08-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Sorry to hear about that Krenna. I know all your critters mean a lot to you.

Skye
08-24-2004, 04:41 PM
so sorry Krenna,
Skye

DAND
08-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Krenna,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It always makes it harder when you can't put your finger on the reason why.

Bekah
08-25-2004, 01:32 AM
Krenna,
You have my sympathies...our pets are often more than just that - they are our friends as well and it's always sad to lose a friend.

Missy
08-25-2004, 05:54 AM
so sorry krenna to hear this. its very hard when you do not know the cause, as some of you know, i lost my ultimate darling, missy last month, i cried for her for about 4 days.
my sympathies go out to you, my friend, i know how hard it can be. every now and then i will still think of what we could have done better, but you cant deny the aveitable. :-)

Krenna
08-31-2004, 11:01 PM
I wanted to say thanks guys I really appreciate it. :)

Linda
08-31-2004, 11:54 PM
Dear Krenna,
I am new to the list but had been reading alot of posts which included quite a few of yours. I am so sorry about your losing your companion. It is so hard to accept that our animal companions live such short lives.

May I ask what type of snake is a rough green? I am new to snakes and
just have one corn now with 5 coming in two weeks.

I will be thinking of you.

Krenna
09-01-2004, 02:36 PM
A rough green is a small vine snake found mostly along the east coast. It eats insects, and they a considered vine snakes because they like to climb. Pretty shy in nature, but rarely do they ever bite. Here's a link to a site more about them : http://www.uga.edu/srel/rough_green_snake.htm

Thank you Linda that is very nice of you.