• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Jester

BW11

My guy! Not like my corn at all. I know that he needs some time to settle in but i can just tell that it's going to be awesome learning about him. Gorgeous little guy.

Named him Jester because he's a motley. It might be too on the nose. but he does make smile lol.

I will get some non blurry ones later.

Attachments

• IMG_5019.jpg
    IMG_5019.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5012.jpg
    IMG_5012.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5006.jpg
    IMG_5006.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 43
Nice!

The striped tail reminded me of Mercedes. A female from a litter birthed from the early nineties. She had a beautiful full striped tail. I didn't think much of it beyond keeping her as a pet and sold the litter mates. She lived about 15+/- years..

He is just the sweetest. Due to my impatience today I got a couple of hisses but he finally allowed me pick him up. We are still getting to know each other.

some boas will expel air as you pick them up, and if you're not ready for it gives the illusion of hissing. I had a boa that would do that from time to time, and was finally told this by somebody else. She was always very friendly otherwise and I don't think she had a mean bone in her body.

I will have to listen for that. I think I just startled him by moving things around, I did just get him Sunday. I probably shouldn't be holding him at all until a week has gone by but I have no patience for that.

Beautiful. Congrats. I love the little rainbow he has in the first picture! Welcome little Jester!

Back