• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

finally got the cornsnake manual

kris (UK)

yep i have just got it posted thru my door!!! i have been wanting this book since ooooooooooooooo ages ago!!! but i finally got it from amazon, its really good !!!!

KRIS

great bible

HI KRIS

Did u find it hard to get,i was realy lucky,last year about 2 or 3 weekends after i got my first corn i was at a boot fair looking for tanks to breed mice in , anyway my 10 year old son (who was looking at a toy stand) called out to me that there was a snake book for 50p did i want it, i said yes without even looking at it,and it wasnt until we got home that i realised what it was,bargain or what?? its now my bible.........................

.................................STEVE :D :D

lol . . . . wow that was lucky!!!

. . . i got it from amazon, and with p&p it all worked out at about £8.00, im not really bothered about the price as it will come in very handy in the future when i want to breed ect... ect...

do you know of any really good corn snake breeders in the uk ? ? ?

KRIS

breeders

Hi Kris.

We only moved up here last year from kent and as i go to kent a couple of times a month i still deal with a guy from margate,he's the only person i know realy,i answered his advert he was after a bearded dragon and i had one at that time, i was after a corn snake ,he said that he bred them and had a couple of hatchlings i could have in exchange for the dragon,i speak to him on the phone and e.mail but have'nt seen him for a while, other than that,as Manuel said " I KNOW NUTTING"sorry.

.........................................STEVE.

Snakemanone, you were very lucky to get the manual for 50p, I paid something like ten pounds for mine but I would've paid more for such a fantastic book!! I'm actually just about to buy another snake book from amazon.co.uk

woo hooo!

I finally just got copy of the cornsnake manual! and i love it! Hmm maybe a new revised addition that includes more pictures and section about who is doing what projects would be a great idea! Not that im complaining though! lol Great book,havent read it all though :rolleyes: oh well maybe i finish it today! ;)

It is a great resource to have around. I keep two copies because I am always misplacing things:) I'm looking forward to the revised edition coming out. It's only been 3 years since the last one but things seem to change quickly. I'm really looking forward to new pics!!

A new edition? Wow, can't wait!! Will it be released in the UK at the same time as in America?
Neil

Back