• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

May be of interest to UK folks

StubbyUK

Just spotted that the Wildlife Trust in Northants is holding a 'Biodiveristy Workshop' called 'Reptiles - Habitats and Identification'.

It'll be on 17th April 05 in Kingscliffe, Northants. 10am - 4pm. Cost is 20 pounds.

More details are on their website:-

http://www.wildlifebcnp.org/ (you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the Biodiverity Workshop Diary - select the link to 'training' to get to the right page).

Or the contact details for more info and booking are:-
Vera Hamilton, tel: 01604 405285 email: [email protected]

Hope its okay to post this here, but thought it may be of interest to some folks :)

Thanks

StubbyUK

No idea who's going...From what I can tell its about UK reptiles in the wild rather than captive bred stuff, but I'm interested in finding out about our native reptiles...always have been after catching sight of a sand lizard once on a school trip :)

StubbyUK

No sand lizards near me, but we do get the odd grass snake in the summer next to a local river (stuffed full of minnow).

Have you got more details, or a contact number?

The details and contact number/email are in my first post :)

From the info I read on their page it seems like it'll be a workshop on how to identify native reptiles, learn some stuff about them, and learn where they live etc.

Lucky you, no grass snakes here, pout.

StubbyUK

It's hill Country near me, but we don't see them that often.

Thanks for the detail's, i must be tired to have missed it :cheers: .

Back