• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

herpitology

hediki

i luv them all.
hey im back for a while. i was wondering whats the average yearly salery of a herpitologist? and if u can what are the requirments and good schools in the u.s. thx

here's a few links that might be useful :)

link 1

link 2

link 3

They're a couple of good sites I got when I did a google search. Bear in mind that the information on some of them is a few years old, so salaries may be out of date etc.

Hope they help some :)

StubbyUK

I'm about to have a BS in Biology and have taken a herp course. Depending on how far you take your education really could make a difference. As strange as it is you are more likely to find a job that you want if you aren't specialized. Let's say you are a herp major, then you are restricted to basically those jobs, and also the more specialized you are the less jobs there are for you. Ask someone with a PhD in herpetology what they think, I really can't answer how much they make but I will say this being a Biologist; you don't ever do anything for the money, if you do it's a job. You do it because it is what you love and because it makes you happy. If you find a job you love, reguardless of money you will never have to work a day in your life. Just my opinion but if that's what you want to do I would go into it not worrying about the money.

Back