• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how was the jacksonville spring expo?

nicky

Crazy Herp Chick
hey all,
I was wondering for the very few who went to the jacksonville expo how was it? Where there lots of reptiles? I went to a smaller one in toronto and they had a huge boa constricter ( 9 feet long) that the owner let you hold! Just wondering how the expo was. Hope whoever went enjoyed:)

My wife and I were vacationing up north --It was quite a surprise that she agreed to stop at the show on the way home to Florida.
The show was impressive for a Spring show--I usually look forward to shows after hatching --late summer (Sept.) Thats when all the new hatchlings are available. This was my first time meeting Rich--He was deep in conversation with someone else--and I'm kinda the quiet type-but I did talk to his wife for a moment. Funny--I pictured him much taller--LOL.

not this trip

No not this trip Cornsnakekeeper. This was a social show. (just looking). Right now all my boxes are full--I've got room--but' no time to build more racks.

I had a good (albeit short)time. It was neat to meet Rich and Connie. Really great folks. The show was pretty good. I didn't see a whole lot of things I wanted but did come away with a snake hook that was golf club length for $10, a corn book that I didn't have. I found great deal on bulk aspen by the bale for $12.95. And of course, my butters and lavs and a nice caramel motley. I'm not a big fan of motley but the price was right and he'll make a fine addition to my collection. I always come away wishing I had picked up other things. I saw a really nice hard cover book on Ball pythons that I didn't know existed for only $20. Maybe next time.

Back