• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Iguana for adoption N. Central Ohio or S. Michigan

crossmen

Jesus Freak
I have a rescued iguana (Fred) who needs a GOOD home. We just don't have the iguana lifestyle. He/she is about 26 inches long from nose to tip of tail and weighs about 1 pound. Fred is eating well on greens and okra but doesn't get the attention she/he deserves.

Fred has an attitude, when we picked Fred up he/she was in a 10 gal. with a spot light that was never turned off. She/he was also abused by the boy who owned her and started life on a dry food only diet. I think if someone was willing to work with Fred daily he/she would settle in nicely.

Fred has all toes and only a small section of damaged tail. The person who adopts Fred must be able to prove they have housing suitable for an iguana and be able to pick up in central Ohio or southern Michigan. No shipping available.

Email only to [email protected]. Attached are a couple of picture of Fred.

Peace
Paul

Attachments

• DSC01909.JPG
    DSC01909.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02140.JPG
    DSC02140.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 62
She sounds like quite the lovely character! I still don't see how she can be part of the free world carrying out such blatant acts of fraud.

I think the people who've been scammed by her in the past need to get together and do a sting like was done on that snake that was stolen. He set up a fake interest to buy it back and had the police ready at the transaction site.

I dunno, I got had by someone on Ebay once. Paid them the money $30, and never got my product. They completely disappeared from the scopes and even Ebay never got any result out of them.

Thing is I am one of the people she most recently adopted from. I have been anxious about that iguana ever since I read the BOI thread. My son was so happy that he found a good home. I have chosen not to mention to him the trouble that has arisen since.

Hopefully he's ok and she does take care of the animals.

But like someone else said, what's the deal with iggys? Does she resell all of them? Last time I checked I didn't think there was a huge market for them, or at least not a profitable one.

I am honestly surprised that she hasn't been caught for mail fraud, identity theft, etc at the very least. What she's done is blatant enough to cause some suspicion. And its not like she'd be hard to catch, sure there may be several mailing addresses, but she answered the phone..

Although the one person said you had to have picture ID to ship stuff, that doesn't come into play when you're shipping online. I've sometimes wondered inwardly to myself "what keeps people from using my Fedex # on the box".

Strange days...strange people.

Back