• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to the forum---from Melfort---Hi all.

dennisw

Hi Everyone,
Just recently decided to get involved with snakes and with a little research
have decided that Corn snakes are a good way to start. I am looking to purchase from a reputable and knowledgable person hopefully here in
Saskatchewan so if you have anything for sale or can point me in the right direction I would be grateful. I also would like to know of contacts in Alberta
since I will likely be heading out there in a couple of weeks.THANKS!!!
:cool: Dennis

Scroll down to the jump forum area and check out "corn snakes for sale" and the Canadian forum. Might find something there.

Hi Dennis,

Good to see you here - I should have thought to send you a link to this site when I got back to you about corns. This is the best place to get an overview of morphs and varieties out there. There is a small group of Canadian corn addicts here - many the same as on the Canadian site.

Welcome and best of luck in your search for a corn,

mary v.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome---I appreciate it. really looking forward to getting my first Corns. I got interested back in the summer when I caught a Garter snake and gave it to my son. Actually I hope to catch a few more for my own collection next summer. Anyway hope to see you on the forum lots! :crazy02:
Dennis

Back