• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What is every ones favourite variation of cornsnake

LUBU

Hi eveyone I was just wondering what all your favourite kinds of corns are and what is, in your opinion the best kind of corn snake. If you want you can post pics. Thanks

lubu

I like them all. They all have something different about them that I like. I had an okeetee which had awesome colors and now I have an anery. that is super sweet and his colors match anything I put in his tank! :)

alright i'll play along :) ...my first morph love was butters, and I really love bloodreds with dark red diffusion and almost no pattern.

I love my babies, it's fun to have a variety. The ones that I am REALLY wanting right now because of there beauty are: butter stripe, bloodred, Abbotts okeetee, and a kisatchie (spelling?). Okay so that's a lot. My favorite individual snake right now is my orange and vanilla creamsicle "59.99 rescue". She is just so sweet and has a healthy appetite.

Okeetees (the one's that look like paint by number they are so clean), really clean, high contrast Miami's, Amel Bloodreds.

This is a hard one to call as my fav changes every 5 minutes or so but in this 5 minutes it's Caramel Mot & Red Candycane.... :cheers:

I have to go with motley/striped funky patterns. Lots of dots and dashes....no 2 look the same. I have 3 and think I have never seen anything so beautiful.

I love patterns; banded, aztec, zig zag, hurricane mots, stripes. I've recently fallen in love with lavenders and lavender morphs. But a good Okeetee will always be right up there.

This is a though one. Hmm my absolute favorite out of my collection is my big amel girl. I know amels are pretty "normal" but i love her. Pics below My favorite out of eveything......... :rolleyes: I would have to say abbott's okeetees ( i love normal okeetees too, in fact i may be able to get one if i can sell all of Rico's hatchlings this year!!!!!!!!!!!!), boy do i miss my boy :cry: Pics below

John

Attachments

• Rico28.JPG
    Rico28.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 15
  • Rico21.JPG
    Rico21.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Abu5.JPG
    Abu5.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Abu14.JPG