• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how do you

Corn Crib

Proud Snow Corn Owner
how do you make a "hypo bloodred"??

corn crib

0.0.1 snow corn (female named ??, i need a name if you have one)

hopefully a hypo male on the way so i have a male to breed with my female, when she big enough

You make the Hypo Bloodred by combining the 2 genes which are HYPO and BLOODRED... you do this by breeding a Hypo X Bloodred... the F1 generation (the babies of the Hypo X Bloodred) will be normals het for Hypo and Bloodred... then you wait for 2 years when your F1 babies are grown up and you breed them together... if you do this then you have a 1/16 chance (6.25%) to get a Hypo Bloodred from the F1 generation... there are other ways to get them but the Hypo and Bloodred genes have to be present somewhere in BOTH the Mother and Father either it being in the Phenotype or the Genotype... If you dont understand then I can try to clear it up a little easier

so you bread a hypo and a bloodred, then you breed the hachlings when there all grown up and youll have a 1/16 chance in getting a hypo bloodred, is that correct??

corn crib

0.0.1 snow corn (female named ??, i need a name if you have one)

hopefully a hypo bloodred male on the way so i have a male to breed with my female, when she big enough

Yes that is correct... the only thing that might mess up the ratio of 1:16 would be if the Mother or the Father are het for something else... then you could produce a far wider varity of corns ;)

Back