• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Off the cuff breeding...

carol

Down with the sickness
I didn't post this one on the website yet, I couldn't decide on who was going to be put with my Rootbeer het Amel and Motley female. My son's 04 Cream Mot was looking like he wanted an adventure today so I let him climb that mountain. LOL. Devan will be so happy to be a Grandpa!

Attachments

• ObadiahandHenry.JPG
    ObadiahandHenry.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 162
  • CloseupObadiah.JPG
    CloseupObadiah.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 162
Hey Carol,

That Cream Mot is stunning. Do these have any relationsip to Duder and/or Henery? Anyway put us down for 1.3 if you still have room on the list. The trio of Creams we got from you last year are beautiful. Just wish the male would star growing. Would you believe he is still only 7gr?

~Jeff C.

Henery is the female in the pic. "Obadiah" (the male) is her nephew, Duder is is grandpa. ;) His ACR is 2870 if you want to view his "tree". I'll put you on the list, I'm glad you are happy with your creams!

Thanks Carol,

Yeah, Lisa-Jean (the 5 year old) has pretty much claimed the trio as hers. That is why I need a trio for myself LOL. The Reverse Okeetee Creamsicle is actually one of my favorits out of all are snakes. Both the girls are blue at the moment but I'll be posting photos as soon as they shed.

~Jeff C.

Back