• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

mice racking

um try one of the big pet shops no?
im sure i saw them last time i was in petzone...

either that or you could make it?
would be easy with the right materials and equiptment

would be cheaper...

Would be cheaper to make your own. That's my opinion! In my set up, I use kitty litter pans with a 1/4 inch hardware screen over a wooden frame that sits on top of the pan. I also made a v shaped indention where the food sits in and made it so a water bottle tube slips in the side of the V. This system works wonders for me. I can run 1.4 comfortably in this set up. Can do 1.6 but I find they use up water so fast, it seems every time I turn around they need water! So 1.4 is working best for me. Good luck!

*en doing a bit of searching so may need some from the in laws as my diy skills need some improvement has anyone any one any pictures i,m looking at between at least 30+ racks to give my some idea

Back