• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what kind of corns are they

Jr Nimeskern

Snake lover for lifer
I have no idea what my snakes really are... and I plan to breed them in the future... I have a male snow bubblegum... what is that and what was his parents??? like a amel. or what??? and my girl is a creamsicle... but I know that she is a norm corn and a albino mixed??? see i dont get it already... lol any help would be helpful...

First you need to establish if you have a Snow Corn w/pink coloration or a Bubblegum Rat. Kathy Love breeds Bubblegum Rats and you can look at the pic on her site if your not sure. A Creamsicle is not pure guttata, it is a cross between an amelanistic corn & great plains rat (emoryi). A Snow Corn is amelanistic & anerythristic. Breeding these two would result in amelanistic emoryi hybrids (Creamsicle) het for anerythrism (Snow). This is based on not knowing if there are any hidden hets:confused: I hope this helps some. If I left anything out or made any mistakes someone will fill in the blanks. I am waiting on eggs from my Snow Creamsicle pairing right now. My female shed 4 days ago and is resting in her nesting box:D

:) Alicia

Back