• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What the heck??

UCSB Robert

Was just wondering what type this one was... can't narrow it down (I think it's a snow). Just curious! :)

Attachments

• leche 01.jpg
    leche 01.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 266
It appears to be a Snow from this pic, Very pretty too :)

I have 1.1 02' Snows and this looks like mine. Just bought my 0.1 today :D

I would have to say snow as well, although I can see why it might be confused with a lavender. The pics of hatchling lavenders that I recall seeing show them to be a bit darker, but Rich would be the one to ask there. And the red eyes don't help since some lavenders have red eyes. But I'll stick with a snow.

Robert,
Let's see the bottom! At first look I would say Snow--But how about the ventral patern? any checkers?

Matt

wait a while

it sure looks like a snow, but you might wanna wait a while.
usually it's a lot easier to tell when they're a bit older.
(based on personal exp.)
what ever she turnes out to be, I think she looks really beautiful

Back