• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rodent Suppliers

MCHouse

I posted this over on another forum but thought it would be good to post here as well

www.rodentpro.com

www.americanrodent.com

www.miceonice.com

www.frozenrodent.com

www.micedirect.com

www.gourmetrodent.com

www.themousefactory.com

www.miceunlimited.com

www.bigcheeserodents.com

www.sassupply.com

www.apexrodents.com

www.peticebox.com

www.fivestarrodents.com

www.screamingpinky.com

www.bigappleherp.com

www.canadianmouseman.com

www.gotmice.com

www.beechdaleanimalsupply.com

www.ratsicles.com

www.bayourodents.com

www.coloradorodents.com

While this is by no means a complete list these are suppliers that myself or friends have used at one time or another

there are still quite a few out there who don't have websites....go figure

I use this woman locally in a pinch and I'm about to trade her a website in exchange for mice so i thought i would throw her in if your in Texas

LAM Distributing Company
(903) 683-5212
P.O. Box 407 Rusk Texas 75785

if you have local suppliers in your area you might want to post just in case someone close to you is unaware of them.....

hope this helps

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

www.slipperycreakranch.com

Billy Graham sells in western Washington/Oregon and has the best prices and quality I've ever found. He has contracts with a couple local zoos and supplies the local falconry club when they get together for demos. Tell him Kathy sent you!

Thanks so much for the listing. I've been looking off and on for a rodent supplier in maryland and now I've finally found it (Five Star Rodents) at a decent price

dionythicus said:
www.slipperycreakranch.com

Billy Graham sells in western Washington/Oregon and has the best prices and quality I've ever found. He has contracts with a couple local zoos and supplies the local falconry club when they get together for demos. Tell him Kathy sent you!
that url didnt work :shrugs:

Back