• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Chin scrating

Unregister

Addicted
i dunno if anyone elses snake does this but here it goes.....

Does any1s snake put its head up and lets you scratch under its chin...he seems to REALLY like it!!

I was just wonderin if this a normal thing or if SIdney is just got a ODD personality!

LOL:)

my snake lets me do that right when i pick her up and if i dont she wont let me, kinda odd but i dont mind it, it looks like a cool trick. they must like it or they are just crazy.

The person who first got me interested in buying a corn (rather than another snake) said his two like that too.

Suzy doesn't seem to mind it :)

Last edited:
Yup Pretzel and Macy like that although Pretzel likes the top of his head 'stroked'. Noodle is still too fidgety and flighty (normal hatchling then!!)
My leopard ghekkos LOVE their chin scratched! They are like small dogs!

my snakes like their chins scratched, but I think my boa enjoys it more than my cornsnakes do . My amel Janine will sometimes climb on my hand when I put it in her cage!! They each have their own little personality.:D

One of mine adores it she will even do it her self if I stop moving my finger. The other one hates it and will rattle his tail if I try, I think he thinks that as he eats everything head first that when I go for his head I am going to eat him, but he dose like a belly stroke.. :D

All my hatchlings do it. They love rubbing their chins against my hand/arm. They do it to their prey though too sometimes. Just makes me wonder if they're seeing how firm n' tastey I'd be ;)

hahaha YEEAAHH my baby Blaze LOVES it he cna be all squirmy and wriggly but u get that chin and hes YOURS he's such a cutie!

Rach

Back