• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'05 Royal / Ball Python

Plissken

Crazy Snail Lady
I took lots of pictures of my snakes today. Chazzy was a star, as usual... gave me some lovely poses. Shame I'm way too slow with the camera. ;)

But I got a few nice ones I'd like to share... this is my perfect-f/t-feeder-python, Chester!

chester99061.jpg

chester99062.jpg

chester99064.jpg

chester99063.jpg

chester99065.jpg

And some more...

I put him down on the bed in the hope of some full-body shots... here's the big lump cruising about hehe... he was checking out my camera case/kitchen towel roll (don't ask)

chester99066.jpg

chester99069.jpg

chester99067.jpg

chester990610.jpg

chester99068.jpg

Last ones, I promise!

chester990611.jpg

When I picked him up, he didn't want to give up his new toy LOL :rolleyes:

chester990613.jpg

chester990612.jpg

chester990614.jpg

Thanks for looking!

WOW! I don't think I've ever seen one that dark before! Beautiful! I don't know why I love dark snakes so much....gorgeous animal though!

ssssnake_lover said:
Beautiful Snake:D

Thank you!

Blutengel said:
Nice ball! I like them more yellow and contrasting but this dark hue is not too shabby either!

Thanks :) I generally prefer a more "golden" royal too, but this guy had such a fabulous temperament I couldn't resist. He won't be bred anytime soon, so I was looking for personality over looks. ;)

corny_gurl333 said:
WOW! I don't think I've ever seen one that dark before! Beautiful! I don't know why I love dark snakes so much....gorgeous animal though!

Thank you! :wavey:

Back