• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pure Evil

DaemoNox

Abyssus abyssum invocat
Battle not with monsters
lest ye become a monster
and if you gaze into the abyss
the abyss gazes into you.

Shameran - '04 female cave dweller

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

That is one seriously evil looking snake. And I mean that as the most sincere compliment I can muster. :cheers:

I hope to, since there's an extremely limited amount of information on breeding them it's going to be quite interesting.

DaemoNox said:
I hope to, since there's an extremely limited amount of information on breeding them it's going to be quite interesting.
I wish you all the luck. If things work out, I would be quite interested some of the offspring.

I've read the successful breeding of large Old World Rat Snakes usually requires A LOT of room.

Ahh... I think he's just been misunderstood and misquoted. Cool looking guy. I don't think I've seen your other posts on these guys. I'm off to use the search function :)

lefty_mussolini said:
I wish you all the luck. If things work out, I would be quite interested some of the offspring.

I've read the successful breeding of large Old World Rat Snakes usually requires A LOT of room.
Back off there all mine!!:grin01: SHed means breeding!! Lets go daemo!!

DaemoNox said:

Somehow I bet there will be chanting and a goat sacrifice involved.

Weebonilass said:
I figured just dancing nekked in the glow of the full moon would be enough....

That's how it begins. Next thing you know, you're face down in the shower crying for your soul.

I just got to say, I GOT TO HOLD THIS MONSTER. and she was wonderful with me. :D
Now her boyfriend was a might pissy boy.. lol I didn't get to hold that boy. But wow.. I gotta tell you folks, DaemoNox has a heck of a collection there.

Nice shots. :cool: Those guys like the Blues and Tiawans are awesome but are well known for being snippy. I had a female Blue that was like a coiled spring. Every time I'd open the tub I'd have to be ready to dodge the fast moving open mouth.

I will tell you you will be very surprised when you see the size of the eggs they produce. :eek1:

what a beutiiiie.. my litel girl is still green/black.. :shrugs: an not even a bit agressive :cry:

Back