• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Best boa litter in the world (IMO)! poss hypo snow!

Tula_Montage

It's Jager time!
Loco lizard wrote this - from the states

"Today i came home to a litter from my Frank Martin DH snow female that was bred by my Frank Martin Orangasm Triple het male and i had a nice mixed litter of 23 live super healthy babies with at least 1 ghost, 2 albinos, 2 sunglows, and 1 snow that I believe is a hypo, as well as several aneries, and normals and hypos.... I am going to let them settle in, and me get some sleep lol(i have been staring at them for the last 4 hours straight lol) then ill post good pics later today! "

I could just cry!

Attachments

• HPIM5253.jpg
    HPIM5253.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM5256.jpg
    HPIM5256.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM5260.jpg
    HPIM5260.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM5303.jpg
    HPIM5303.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM5343.jpg
    HPIM5343.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 105
A snow is a 1 in 32 chance... A hypo snow is totally against the odds! If I ever produced a litter like that - I'd die on the spot.

Those sunglows are something else too though huh :)

Haha, finally found that did ya? he's had that on his site for a few months now. I actually bought a pastel female from him at last years daytona show :) That "moonglow" is simply awesome though.

is this his clutch from last year? if so that moonglow(hypo snow) looked like crap for daytona.

at any rate it is an awesome clutch to have.

CMLReptiles said:
Haha, finally found that did ya? he's had that on his site for a few months now. I actually bought a pastel female from him at last years daytona show :) That "moonglow" is simply awesome though.

well I had heard of all the kafuffle but never seen the pictures until recently. So I got overexcited and wanted everyone else to lookie whether they had already or not! :cool:

I've never seen a litter of boas before! What a cool one to see for my first! How exciting to come home to that.

Nanci

I met Loco Lizard at the KC Reptile show once, and saw the moonglow in person. They're amazing looking.

Heh, I was going to say, "this is news?"

;)

Mark does a great job and always has something to look forward to.

Now, if we can get such luck with our Sharp lines...

:cool:

Back