• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Aston and Gene

mbdorfer

The "studs" of my king collection submitting to my hand feeding pics.

Aston is up first and is definitely in the blue!

93c2679d.jpg

65b722d0.jpg

Hey, I have a heart! I let him finish it on the floor :grin01:

70bb8dc3.jpg

My big boy, Gene

75410f80.jpg

09988b71.jpg

Back to the floor

131e2e19.jpg

77167fe1.jpg

Thanks for putting up with me :cheers:

Well, Aston isn't one of those snakes about which you can say: "he looks great in blue!", but Gene makes up for it. :)

Roy Munson said:
Well, Aston isn't one of those snakes about which you can say: "he looks great in blue!"
Heck, he doesn't look that great fresly shed! :grin01:
He's a very dark "mutt" king. Sold as a double het goini.
Hey, as long as he's got working hemipenes........... :grin01:

Gene looks like a clone...

of my F. King.
You should get some real interesting patterns when the time comes.

Back