• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Finally Got A New Baby...Yeaaahhhh!!!

Jimmus

Heres my new baby, been saving for many moons for this bad boy!!

For anyone who knows about cars its a Subaru Impreza 2.0 litre Turbo. Full Leather interior, dump valve and a new set of 18" Gold alloys to go on it at the weekend!!

It does 0-60mph in about 6 seconds, but top speed isnt so good, about 150mph (still really quick tho hehe).

I'm so so happy i just had to post a pic or two :)

imprezza1.jpg

imprezza2.jpg

imprezza3.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pics even if your not into cars :grin01:

:cheers:

Tula_Montage said:
Personally, I would have drove about in a Mr Bean car if it meant I could buy more expensive snakes LOL
Ha Ha Ha lol. Yea thats coz you live in the sticks and the only car you can buy is a mr. Bean car :grin01: :grin01:

I know you love it really Tula :)

Luckily i paid for this car out of my savings so this months pay check (after bills) is free to be spent on more snakey's hehe

LOL yea yea :)

Boy buys fiesta, boy drives fiesta, boy gets a job, boy Buys Impreza, boy drives Impreza and is now a MAN!!

Ha Ha itl put hairs on ur chest i tell ya :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha...how about if you drive my scooby (thats an impreza to all the mr bean driving Tulas out there) u will grow a few hairs on ur chest so it wouldnt matter :)

He He He LOL

Looks like the ladies have it in for me, iv betrayed the herping community by buying a car lol

You guys crack me up :grin01:

Goin to give my m8 a lift down town....any excuse to drive it :)

Arnt they AWD too. That has to help the acceleration. Cool car, subaru makes a nice car, especially with handling!

PSSHHAAWW!!!

If it ain't got Hemi, it worth braggin' about...

MOPAR or No Car!!

/me get's into my '87 Bronco for a spin in the mud...

LOL haha yea its AWD so grips really well.

Cheers for the comments guys, made me chuckle lol

Congrats. I have a beat-up '97 Impreza Outback with missing wheel covers and a semi-destroyed psychedelic cloth interior. It does zero to sixty in a week and a half. I've owned it since '99 and I've never washed it once, and it's still shiny (those Japanese know how to paint and finish a car). I've abused the heck out of it, maintained it VERY poorly, and it has 180,000 miles on it, but it's still going strong. But I have many snakes. :grin01:

Roy Munson said:
Congrats. I have a beat-up '97 Impreza Outback with missing wheel covers and a semi-destroyed psychedelic cloth interior. It does zero to sixty in a week and a half. I've owned it since '99 and I've never washed it once, and it's still shiny (those Japanese know how to paint and finish a car). I've abused the heck out of it, maintained it VERY poorly, and it has 180,000 miles on it, but it's still going strong. But I have many snakes. :grin01:

LOL thats awesome! I hope the japs do know how to paint....i hate washing cars :(

I only have 1 snake though so i think you got the better deal....you have looaaddsss :)

Cheers for the comments Dean and i hope my scooby keeps on goin for 140,000miles more hehe

Back