• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

San Francisco Zoo Pictures

Brizzle

Craziness
Here's the pictures I took at San Francisco zoo..I hope ya'll like them.

Asian Rhino
AsianRhino.jpg

Sleepy Baird's Tapir
BairdsTapir.jpg

Caiman
Caiman.jpg

Cassowary
Cassowary.jpg

East African Crowned Crane
EastAfricanCrownedCrane.jpg

Lion
FemaleLion.jpg

Giant Anteater
GiantAnteater.jpg

Giraffe
Giraffe.jpg

Funny picture of the giraffe trying to get something
GiraffeSplits.jpg

Great Kudu
GreatKudu.jpg

More Pictures..

Nile Hippo
Hippo.jpg

Kangaroos
Kangaroos.jpg

Cute Maguari Stork
MaguariStork.jpg

Lion
MaleLion.jpg

Mandrill
Mandrill.jpg

Marabou Stork
MarabouStork.jpg

Ostrich
Ostrich.jpg

Penguin
Penguin-1.jpg

Polar Bear
PolarBear.jpg

Ringtailed Lemurs
RingtailedLemurs.jpg

And more pictures..

Seal
Seal.jpg

I think this was a Siberian tiger
SiberianTiger.jpg

Siberian Tiger
SiberianTiger1.jpg

Sleepy Gorilla
SleepyGorilla.jpg

Sumatran Tiger
SumatranTiger.jpg

Sumatran Tiger
SumatranTiger1.jpg

Two Siberian Tigers
Tiger2.jpg

Siberian Tiger
Tiger3.jpg

Not sure what kind of Turtle this is..Anyone know let me know please.
Turtle.jpg

As you could tell..I love Tigers.

Wow! that crocodile looking thing is amazing! thanks for sharing the pic's your zoo is alot better then my local one! and i bet it does not have penguins that bite! :grin01:

it was a crocodile... and very nice pictures i havent been to a zoo in soo long these pics make me look forward to my next visit if it ever happens thanks

penguin bites suck i got tagged by a male while feeding a female on egg at work.........which reminds i must get pics up ha

Nah, crocodiles and caimans are different.

I like the animals at the zoo..but the keepers don't take very good care of them IMO. The water was dirty in a lot of exhibits and I took a couple pictures. It was kind of disgusting.

When I volunteered at a zoo..We drained the water and cleaned everyday. I think the keepers at this zoo are just lazy.

Here's a couple pictures..

The seal exhibit..
DirtySealwate.jpg

And the polar bear exhibit..
PolarBearwater.jpg

And I think that's enough to explain it.

Back