• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Regurge

Nanci

Alien Lover
:puke01:

It's been impending all day. Does this mean I have to wait ten days, and then I can have half a Chik-Fil-A and a small fries? :grin01:

Nanci

Oh you poor thing! I was sick yesterday night (empty stomach+red wine, you'd think I'd know better by my age!)

Well, I took an x-ray of it this afternoon- unremarkable. But prior to the regurge, I felt so awful I didn't make dinner or even have a glass of wine- you _know_ that's bad.

Nanci

I just hadn't realised that because of working nightshifts, then catching up on sleep, I'd only had a couple of slices of pizza in the 48 hours before I was partying. Luckily I had my lippy with me to re-apply, so was able to recover and carry on having fun :rolleyes:

It is Lisa's nite for TV...

and were watching LMN. I'm about to regurge. :puke01:

No really, I've been sick for almost a week now and had Chic-fil-a yesterday... all day yesterday. In any event, hope you feel better Nanci soon.

Tomorrow's my one morning to work on the pen-(OT Sunday!!) and now I have a fever of 101F. Nice. What's LMN, Craig? Say hi to Lisa for me.

Nanci

Lifetime Movie Network....

an nut punch for me but it means she will have to watch ESPN this weekend or if I want to really torture her.... wrestling Monday.

Lisa says hi. :wavey:

Back