• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A snake in the grass

SPJ

This import BETTER prove out for me or the wife will kill me. :sidestep:

DSCF0477.jpg

Wow, that's quite a difference between the light guy and that normal. I don't know BPs. Do you suspect that he's an existing morph/type, or something new? Whatever he is, he's beautiful.

I bought him from an importer as a desert ghost.
For what I paid, he BETTER be a true desert ghost. He does shed clear and takes f/t so that's good.
I was in touch with several large breeders before and after the purchase regarding this one and the concensus was that he is a desert ghost. Now comes proving him out.

SPJ said:
I bought him from an importer as a desert ghost.
For what I paid, he BETTER be a true desert ghost. He does shed clear and takes f/t so that's good.
I was in touch with several large breeders before and after the purchase regarding this one and the concensus was that he is a desert ghost. Now comes proving him out.
Thanks for the info. I had to do a little googling, and I hope this guy is a true desert ghost too. They're amazing looking snakes. I knew there were a lot of BP morphs, but I guess I never imagined exactly how many. I ended up on this page:

Ball Python Morphs

There are some seriously cool morphs out there that I didn't even know existed. I might have to go through the couch to look for enough change to pick up a pair of hypo-pastel pewters. :grin01:

Roy Munson said:
Thanks for the info. I had to do a little googling, and I hope this guy is a true desert ghost too. They're amazing looking snakes. I knew there were a lot of BP morphs, but I guess I never imagined exactly how many. I ended up on this page:

Ball Python Morphs

There are some seriously cool morphs out there that I didn't even know existed. I might have to go through the couch to look for enough change to pick up a pair of hypo-pastel pewters. :grin01:

I'm with you Dean! I had no idea there were that many really cool-looking BP morphs! I'm glad I still prefer the less expensive (usually), more wiggly corns. I had 2 BPs once...one didn't do much except be a ball whenever I took him out, and the other one wouldn't eat for 6 months until I broke down and bought him a gerbil.

SPJ - I hope he proves out for you and wishing you some hidden hets (if that's possible).

Back