• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anybody have $1mil they don't need?

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
021_rev_iaa.jpg

basically a Murcielago LP640 with a full carbon fiber body and brakes, a custom paint job, and digital gauges like a fighter jet (g-meter included!). 0-60 in 3.4 and a top speed of around 211! *drools*

CMLReptiles said:
basically a Murcielago LP640 with a full carbon fiber body and brakes, a custom paint job, and digital gauges like a fighter jet (g-meter included!). 0-60 in 3.4 and a top speed of around 211! *drools*

Interesting..."murcielago" is Spanish for "bat".

That's pretty sweet, but I still prefer American muscle cars. ;)

To be honest... I don't like the body of the car that much... not sure why... it just doesn't appeal to me. But hey... if you have the extra mil... go for it ! :)

texastailfeathers said:
Interesting..."murcielago" is Spanish for "bat".

That's pretty sweet, but I still prefer American muscle cars. ;)

It was also the name of a bull...that's the lambo thing, they name all their cars after bulls famous from old-style bull fights.

Looks plastic lol, it's nice, but if i had it, id sell it, too much trouble really, not the kind of car you would drive to the supermarket :shrugs:

jazzgeek said:
Is the "ground crew" in the back included in the price?

regards,
jazz

ROFL!!!!!!!! :grin01: :grin01: :grin01: :grin01: :grin01:

Pet Corn Snake said:
Looks plastic lol, it's nice, but if i had it, id sell it, too much trouble really, not the kind of car you would drive to the supermarket :shrugs:

No appreciation from today's youth, I swear, what has the world come to?

And Dale, if you had this car...it wouldn't be too hard to get yourself a crew like that ;)

lol carbon fiber as soon as you got in one accident your car would look like a crushed popcan you wouldnt even be able to tell what it was i also prefer american muscle cars. Anyone seen '08 challenger, there much nicer then the new chargers were when they first came out

Umm people, it's a CAR!

Maybe I'm a bit lowbrow (as well as frumpy, lol), but just give me a 2008 Honda Civic in black and I would be happy.
I prefer reliable over some fancy-pants auto!

American muscle cars have their place, and they are quite cool. But that lambo is sex on four wheels. I love cars, they're a passion of mine, And European cars are in a whole different league to anyone elses.
If I had a spare mill I'd get the Bugatti veyron.Pounds that is not dollars.. LOL
MIKE

I just appreciate a fine automobile when I see one. Personally, I'd rather have an 08 dodge viper srt-10 coupe, and then if I really wanted to go nuts, throw the hennesy twin turbo kit on it and have a faster car for about $800,000 less. But again, I can appreciate the lambo.

starsevol said:
Umm people, it's a CAR!

Maybe I'm a bit lowbrow (as well as frumpy, lol), but just give me a 2008 Honda Civic in black and I would be happy.
I prefer reliable over some fancy-pants auto!

You could put an exhaust tip so your civic sounds cool! Like most of the wannabe street racers around here!!:poke:

Pet Corn Snake said:

Platic? Nah,those are silicone.Oh wait were you talking about the car or the crew?
:grin01:

Back