• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

To be sure...

lyndy299

Do what with the who now?
Had these girls for nearly a year now. Sadly, I've gone away to Uni in Edinburgh and I cant take them into the accommodation so they're in temporary homes along with my others...missing them like crazy!

As far as a know their morphs were marked wrongly. I know they're pretty bog standard in the gecko world and might not take your interest but anybody want to take a guess?

This is Tula, shes either a normal or a high yellow. Most people say high yellow...sometimes Im not sure.
Not a very clear pic, this is when I first got her.
IMG_1187-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Proud.jpg

This is Satsu, hypo or SHCT???
Just realised how skinny she looks in some of these pics from when I got them! She was a bit problematic when I got her but she loves her food now. Will have to get some updated pics when I go home.
PICT0104.jpg

Satsuvscricket.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Thanks in advance, Lynda

I am not up on my Leo morphs anymore, but the first one looks more normal then high yellow to me.

The second certainly looks Hypo, but again, I am not versed in this like I used to be.

Back