• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OK I have this snake what do I do with it?

susang

Since I've aquired this jungle/king/milk/??? what should I breed her to. I know it's a long way off but would like to get a suitable pairing or two now. Any suggestions. Here's a pic to remind everyone what she looks like, her name is Messua. TIA, susang

Attachments

• Picture 387.jpg
    Picture 387.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 76
Since she is a hybrid, you can really breed her with just about anything...corn (or other ratsnake), king, milk or another hybrid.

I would like to go the milk route but wasn't sure I could. Corn I won't do she could eat her mate, nope. Thanks Susan, susang

I would like to go the milk route but wasn't sure I could. Corn I won't do she could eat her mate, nope. Thanks Susan, susang

It's pretty obvious that she's at least part king or milk, so she could eat ANYTHING you pair her with...

Last edited:
Your creamsicle male... He's a hybrid, she's a hybrid, match made in heaven! Or hell lol.
You would be running the risk no matter what snake you put her with, as Dean said... I think it would be a good idea for you to research jungles more, I know people who do the jungle mixes have a few tricks they use to get the corn to breed with the king snake... I have heard of switching mates at the last minute and 'snake muzzles' amongst other things.

How do people with kings or milk snakes breed them? I thought of Tony but that would put a third breed in there.

I breed my kings just like corns. You have to watch them however. I had a pair of Mexican Black Kings (nigrits) a few years ago. The female didn't ovulate or wasn't in the mood I don't know. When I checked on them the male was in the process of constricting her. I got them apart but the female died about a week later. Really PMO!!

Back