• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's been a year..

Pet Corn Snake

I'm happy to announce that it's been just about a year since I got Damien and joined the hobby, things have gone great and he's put on like 40grams in the last few week, he's getting bigger but he's always going to be a baby :)

It's feeding day today anyways so he's going to have a loverly meal on his one year of being in my house :) I celebrated my 1 year love for reptiles with a trip to a reptile store I haven't been too before, held all the baby corns (first tiny baby's i have ever held) and I wish I was a millionaire, id take them all.
A little steep for £90each but I'd still buy them all if I could :p

lets hope there's many years to come, I have had a huge interest in snakes all year and even though it's only been a year, Ive learnt SOOO much..

Most of that is thanks to you guys, my friends here at cs.com.

-George.

P.S, He's in shed, so I'll get a picture of him in 10 :)

Congrats on your one year anniversary with Damien. Wow! If I converted correctly (well the computer) that's almost $130. US. susang

Happy Anniversary George! I can't believe it's only been a year. It's been great knowing you and your snakes!

here's the big guy just now, :) and a few days after I got him, too. :)
24.jpg

lolok11.jpg

lolok12.jpg

Back