• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

XBOX 360

is any body in the uk selling an xbox 360 for around £200?????

just save your money, and buy one brand new... trust me, you DON'T want a used xbox 360... The best reason for that, is if you don't have the receipt... and it breaks down.. microsoft won't fix it.

i just bought an elite on the 20th of December, I could not be happier, greatest system i have ever owned.. and i have had them all LOL (including WII and ps3)

The xbox 360 beats out every other system easily, because of the GREAT flawless online play, Better game selection (IMO), Like come on.. the only good game for the play station (GTA) is now being released on the xbox nearly right away.

oh and if you can afford it.. go 100% Wireless, get a wireless headset too if you want to play on xbox live,

and one thing you will not regret, is the plug and play charge kit for your paddle, saves you alot of money in batteries if your a big gammer.!

just save your money, and buy one brand new... trust me, you DON'T want a used xbox 360... The best reason for that, is if you don't have the receipt... and it breaks down.. microsoft won't fix it.

Not only that, but the new XBoxes have the new heat sink. Any XBox with an HDMI port on it has been redesigned with better cooling because of how many XBoxes failed since release.

I actually picked up an XBox360 yesterday. Best Buy was selling the Pro bundle with free copies of Halo 3 and Kameo, so you get four games with the system (The pro bundle already came with Forza 2 and Marvel: UA). I've been wanting an XBox since I saw video of Viva Pinata, so I had to get that as well. Viva Pinata is hella cool.

Also, the Xbox looks amazing on an HDTV.

i m confused i didnt realize this was ebay i thought this was cornsnkakes.com thank for showin me early gosh i would have looked like a fool askin about a snake lol sorry Mr> Munson couldnt resist lol for you sir ,,,,,,................????!!!!!!!!!!! bang bang peace out

Back