• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Best day at the zoo ever (so many pictures watch out)

Corny Noob

Proud Momma
Today me and my boyfriend went down to the Cape May Zoo, its free so that's always good haha.

These guniea hens were making more noise than I've ever heard before:
DSCN3799.jpg

This guy thought he was hot stuff showing off to all the ladies:
DSCN3800.jpg

omg so cute:
DSCN3801.jpg

DSCN3817.jpg

DSCN3818.jpg

I had no idea tiger salamanders were this large, thing must've been like 8 inches:
DSCN3820.jpg

Sleepy iguana:
DSCN3819.jpg

DSCN3824.jpg

I want one!:
DSCN3825.jpg

I think they were making babies...but then he put her in a choke hold:
DSCN3826.jpg

Baby! Like less than a foot baby:
DSCN3828.jpg

This poor eastern king was soooo deep in blue:
DSCN3832.jpg

DSCN3834.jpg

This leo looks sad to be on sand:
DSCN3841.jpg

So now at this point you're probally wondering, well gee Jenn, why was it the best day ever at the zoo?

Well we went to the bird house of course!
DSCN3809.jpg

And...my boyfriend proposed!
DSCN3804.jpg

DSCN3852.jpg

DSCN3854.jpg

Thanks for looking :dancer:

I love the pictures of the Zoo animals!! I really love the ring!! Very unique!
congrats.gif
Soooooooooooo Happy for you two...ooops I mean 3..hehe :)

Wow Congrats!!

Congratulations to you Jenn, that is a romance story right out of a book lol... that was soooo romantic.

Love the pics, they are beautiful as well as that beautiful ring.

Lil :)

An absolutely beautiful ring, Jen. Congratulations, what a lucky girl. I have never seen a setting like that before. Very good taste. The pics were great too. I bet you never forget THIS day at the zoo.

Hugs

Did you smack him and say, "What took you so da$% long?" LOL

Congrats sweetie! 2008 is shaping up to be a wonderful year for you. Very happy for you, your FIANCE, and the baby!

Back