• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What reptiles do you own

O.K. i know that the majority of us own corn snakes, but what else have you got. 1st pic. Missy. Ball Python. 2nd pic. Skittles. Leopard Gecko. 3rd pic. Geoffry. blue tounge skink. And last of all my prize possesion woody the spitting cobra.

Attachments

• 012_12.JPG
    012_12.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 008_8.JPG
    008_8.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 017_17.JPG
    017_17.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture 009.JPG
    Picture 009.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 150
All snakes for me. Corns, rats, kings, milks, garters, rosy boas, BCIs, African house snakes... and I'm probably forgetting something.

Other than my cornsnake, I have four crested geckos. :)

Raptor is my pride and joy, topping the scales at 84 grams.

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

Nimrod
IMG_5134.jpg

Baby June
IMG_4831.jpg

No pics of Mei, my newest addition.

...African house snakes....

Which you need to get around to breeding so I can buy a baby from ya!!! :angry01:

I've got four snakes, a bunch of lizards, a box turtle and a bunch of frogs... they are all listed in my sig.

Blue-tongue is on my list of potential buys for '08. I'd like a larger sized lizard that is not so dependent on crickets.

Which you need to get around to breeding so I can buy a baby from ya!!! :angry01:

I've got four snakes, a bunch of lizards, a box turtle and a bunch of frogs... they are all listed in my sig.

Blue-tongue is on my list of potential buys for '08. I'd like a larger sized lizard that is not so dependent on crickets.

Blue tounges are so cool.

O.K. i know that the majority of us own corn snakes, but what else have you got. 1st pic. Missy. Ball Python. 2nd pic. Skittles. Leopard Gecko. 3rd pic. Geoffry. blue tounge skink. And last of all my prize possesion woody the spitting cobra.

Wow. a spitting cobra :O Didn't even know we could have them in the UK. Is it DWA? I must know more! :)

I've only got a corn snake at the moment.... but the girlfriend liked the ball python you've got and says she wants me to have a bigger snake so she can hold it (Shes scared of chompy because hes small and fast.) so time for me to start nagging eh :)

She also says she'd like us to get a few leopard geckos and a chameleon. :dancer:

Ahh god its plastic... d'oh.

My excuse: its very early morning and ive had a long hard day. Yes. That will do nicely. :p

:crazy01:
Ahh god its plastic... d'oh.

My excuse: its very early morning and ive had a long hard day. Yes. That will do nicely. :p

Hey whad ya mean its plastic, i risked life and limb smuggling that little beauty into the country.:crazy01:

Besides corns I keep amazons and green tree pythons.
Amazons:
Ember:
embe1608jpg.jpg

Katari:
kat1608jpg.jpg

Dante:
275684003.jpg

Green tree pythons:
Tempest:
5templarge.jpg

Whisper:
whisp1012jpg.jpg

Surprise:
surprise3.jpg

Fuego:
fueg1125jpg.jpg

Brutus:
bru2.jpg

Utari:
utari2big.jpg

I am, thanks! Brutus was named perfectly. He really is a nasty bugger, but he is beautiful and should help produce some nice babies. We'll see. Tempest is actually my favorite. She's the sweetest snake ever!

I Will list in Species,

At home I work with/Keep
Ball Pythons
Red Tail Boas (BCI)
Jungle Carpet Pythons
Corn Snakes
Amazon Tree Boas

At work, I work with

Bearded Dragons
Leopard Geckos
Tokay Geckos
Water Dragons